Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Elinor Jewels. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Elinor jewels. Elinor Jewels offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Fast Comat Hosting
USE OF CONTENT
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or it’s associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such visitor or logging into a server or account which the visitor is not authorized to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any visitor, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting visitors who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
(a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or
(c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Visitor agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of visitor’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Visitor further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. Visitor agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to the visitor, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the Visitor for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the Visitor to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Sometimes Delivery may take longer due to the following reasons:
1) Bad Weather Conditions
2) Flight Delays
3) Political Disruption Scenarios
4) Other Unforeseen Circumstances
We will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. Reverse pick up is not offered by elinor jewels.
In case a reverse pick up is arranged by elinor jewels, the following conditions will apply.
Reverse pick up will be arranged within 2 days of communication via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elinor jewels will not be liable for products returned by mistake. If a product not belonging to elinor jewels is returned by mistake, elinor jewels will not be responsible for misplacement of the product or returning the product to the customer.
Elinor jewels will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.